Toyin Abraham, Ooni’s wife, BBNaija’s stars, others storm Toyin Lawani’s anniversary dinner (Photos)

Forum 10 months ago

Toyin Abraham, Ooni’s wife, BBNaija’s stars, others storm Toyin Lawani’s anniversary dinner (Photos)

Nigerian celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani popularly known as Tiannah’s Place Empire recently celebrated her wedding anniversary which had lots of celebrities in attendance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/edb446c7d49dfa4e5b6ca06db5f9cdab.jpg

The fashion designer, who got married on June 12, held an anniversary dinner to celebrate her and her husband’s new feat.

As expected, celebrities and public figures came out in large numbers to celebrate the Queen of Fashion.

Some of the stars in attendance were Toyin Abraham and her husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi, Broda Shaggy, one of the wives of the Ooni, and BBNaija’s stars like Sheggz, Bella, Hermes, Eloswager, and others.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties