U-20 World Cup award: Full list of all winners as Uruguay lifts trophy

Forum 10 months ago

U-20 World Cup award: Full list of all winners as Uruguay lifts trophy

The U-20 FIFA World Cup in Argentina came to an end on Sunday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ad31e27a121db824c29bb70e7097cb14.jpg

Uruguay defeated Italy 1-0 in the U-20 World Cup final to win the trophy.

A second-half goal from Luciano Rodriguez ensured Uruguay defeated Italy at Estadio Ciudad de La Plata.

We brings you the list of award winners following the conclusion of the U-20 World Cup over the weekend:

Italy’s Cesare Casadei won the Golden Boot for the tournament’s top scorer with seven goals and also the Golden Ball for the tournament’s best player award.

The USA team won the FIFA Fair Play Trophy.

Italy’s Sebastiano Desplanches won the Golden Glove award for the best goalkeeper of the tournament.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nnadozie wins best goalkeeper award in France
Forum | 4 days ago

Nnadozie wins best goalkeeper award in France

Kebbi State College of Nursing Science admission list into Basic Nursing, 2024/2025
Forum | 5 days ago

Kebbi State College of Nursing Science admission list into Basic Nursing, 2024/2025

CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake
Forum | 1 week ago

CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday