Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Do Not Eat Three Square Meals – Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges People To Eat Healthy (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Do Not Eat Three Square Meals – Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges People To Eat Healthy (Video)

Nigerian actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, has urged Nigerians to unlearn their habits of eating three square meals daily.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e5ac887dc641c8b1a01607612a0c782.jpeg

The lawyer in a post via his Instagram page advised Nigerians not to confine themselves to eating three meals because it was one of the lifestyles brought to the country by the British.

According to the movie star, there is nothing good about the three square meals, especially with the trend of people trying to stay healthy and fit.

Kanayo said people can eat more than three times a day, but it should be done in bits, citing Nigerian billionaires Tony Elumelu, Aliko Dangote, and Femi Otedola as examples.

He added that the aforementioned business moguls do not confine themselves to the British model of three square meals.

He said, “There are certain lifestyles the West brought us but the British brought closer and one of them is eating three square meals, nahhhh, there is nothing good about three square meals, especially now that people are trying to be in good shape with their eating habits.

“You can actually eat five times a day or more but in small bits. Three square meals that confine you to eating heavily in the morning, afternoon and night is a no.

“Say no to three square meals and be in good health. You can see the likes of Dangote, Otedola, and Tony Elumelu, you can see their shape and you think they eat three square meals, no, they eat more than that I supposed but in very small bits. So unlearn three square meals and be healthy”

See post below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 5 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says