If You Don’t Want To Be Numbered, Take A Walk – Actress Sarah Martins Slams May Edochie (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

If You Don’t Want To Be Numbered, Take A Walk – Actress Sarah Martins Slams May Edochie (Video)

Nigerian actress, Sarah Martins, has again given her opinion on the Yul and May Edochie marital crisis.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb2d7480fb12d7d93b5b7e674731e3ed.jpeg

In a series of Instagram videos, the outspoken movie star shared footage of a woman expressing her support for the idea of African men marrying multiple wives.

Sarah Martins accompanied the videos with a lengthy caption that appeared to be aimed at Yul Edochie’s wife, May Edochie.

In her caption, she recounted her own personal experience of leaving her marriage after discovering her ex-husband’s infidelity with an older woman.

Sarah Martins shared that she had married her ex-husband at the age of 19 as a virgin, only to face betrayal later on.

In her advice to women who are unable to accept their partners having multiple wives, Sarah Martins suggested following her own footsteps by leaving the relationship rather than making it a contentious issue.

She wrote;

“This woman is a confirmed realist!

The only woman that spits facts upon facts!

I analyzed same thing but biased Nigerians that refused to learn and understand how these things work criticized and bullied me for speaking the truth.

My ex cheated with someone 25years older than me and because I refused to share what I thought was all mine, I chose to peacefully walk away.

I had no right to tell an African man not to be African so I took a walk.

If you don’t want to be numbered, you take a walk!

You can’t claim to love and respect the father of your kids and watch different people insult and ridicule him right in your very eyes.

A second wife is not the problem!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties