It Feels Good Seeing New Cats Like Bovi – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Claims He Blew The Hosting Game Up

Forum 10 months ago

It Feels Good Seeing New Cats Like Bovi – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Claims He Blew The Hosting Game Up

Popular Nigerian show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has stated that he was one of the first to blow up the hosting game in the country.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c7d68fdef5eae3829432ca52b2819e15.jpeg

He said he has paved the way for new cats in the hosting game like comedian, Bovi and others.

The famous BBNaija anchor said this amid the online argument that had arisen after the sensational Afrobeats singer Davido claimed he and Wizkid paved the way for new cats like Burna Boy, Rema and others.

Ebuka who had decided to also join the online bants decided to brag about being the one to blow up the hosting game.

According to the compère, it is refreshing for him to see budding performers like Bovi, the new cat, who is doing wonderfully.

In his words, he wrote:

“Everybody knows. I was one of the first to blow the hosting game up. So it also feels good seeing seeing the new cats coming up, like Bovi…”

Bovi took to the comment section to react with cats noises to show concurrence:

“😂😂😂 meow meow,” he wrote.

See the exchange below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3a560b0109fbb06a282da2d164c294f0.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 20 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth