EPL: Sergio Aguero suggests Chelsea star to perform better under Pochettino next season

Forum 10 months ago

EPL: Sergio Aguero suggests Chelsea star to perform better under Pochettino next season

Manchester City legend, Sergio Aguero, has predicted Enzo Fernandez to perform better under Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino next season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0e70722b259dfd2d0797ae9ba55d0126.jpg

Chelsea finally announced the arrival of Pochettion as their new manager a few weeks ago.

However, Aguero believes Fernandez, who is Chelsea’s £107 million club-record signing, will learn and grow under Pochettino.

“His input can be very valuable. Already at Tottenham he has shown his worth and that he empowers young players,” Aguero told Stake.

“He [Pochettino] has a big task ahead of him because he has a very large squad and he will have to find a balance.”

He added, “As I said, Poch always empowers his young players, and Enzo is one of those.

“This was his first season in England and although Chelsea did not perform well, he showed that he is up to the task of this great league. I think that with Pochettino’s hand he will perform even more and better.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi guns for 250th appearance as Fulham host Crystal Palace
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Iwobi guns for 250th appearance as Fulham host Crystal Palace

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 2 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race