UCL: Amount Man City players will be paid for winning Treble revealed

Forum 10 months ago

UCL: Amount Man City players will be paid for winning Treble revealed

Manchester City’s top players will be paid over £2 million in bonuses each, after winning an historic Treble this season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/479173697cade873135014f6c53cb326.jpg

Pep Guardiola’s side completed the feat by beating Inter Milan 1-0 in the Champions League final on Saturday.

City had already overhauled Arsenal to land the Premier League for a third consecutive year.

They also defeated rivals Manchester United 1-0 in the FA Cup final last weekend.

Mail Sport reports that City’s bonus system is structured on an individual basis, rather than being an agreed amount that is shared among the squad.

Bonuses for winning the league title range from £200,000 to £900,000, while the money on offer for lifting the FA Cup is less.

Leading players including Kevin De Bruyne and Erling Haaland will receive payouts in the region of £1m for delivering a first Champions League trophy for the club.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: ‘I don’t write it off’ – Klopp on Liverpool winning title
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: ‘I don’t write it off’ – Klopp on Liverpool winning title

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 22 hours ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’