Juliana Olayode overwhelmed with love as Mo Bimpe and Eniola Ajao surprises her on her birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Juliana Olayode overwhelmed with love as Mo Bimpe and Eniola Ajao surprises her on her birthday

Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode has been left overwhelmed with love as her senior colleagues, Mo Bimpe and Eniola Ajao surprised her for her birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/680aa382f146390843a1b6bce176ef0c.jpg

Juliana turned a new age on Wednesday and to celebrate her day, Mo Bimpe and Eniola Ajao had treated her to a surprise birthday dinner.

Sharing a video from the intimate event, Juliana recounted how the two actresses kept asking her for her birthday plans, little did she know they had something planned for her.

Expressing gratitude to them, she wrote,

“I was in high spirits on my birthday, and it’s all thanks to everyone who reached out to me and the people who took out time out of their very busy schedule to have dinner with me.

My birthday is usually a chilled day for me, what I love to do after praying is eat and sleep. I like the idea of having a party but I chicken out eventually.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido surprises wife, Chioma with car on wedding day
Forum | 8 hours ago

Davido surprises wife, Chioma with car on wedding day

Eniola Badmus noticeably absent from Davido’s wedding, travels to Albania for friend’s birthday
Forum | 8 hours ago

Eniola Badmus noticeably absent from Davido’s wedding, travels to Albania for friend’s birthday

Eniola Badmus gives context amidst speculation of dissing Davido
Forum | 1 day ago

Eniola Badmus gives context amidst speculation of dissing Davido

Lynne Ramsay’s Die, My Love With Jennifer Lawrence Gets Production Window
Forum | 1 week ago

Lynne Ramsay’s Die, My Love With Jennifer Lawrence Gets Production Window