Man City vs Inter Milan: Cesc Fabregas makes Champions League final prediction

Forum 10 months ago

Man City vs Inter Milan: Cesc Fabregas makes Champions League final prediction

Former Chelsea and Arsenal midfielder, Cesc Fabregas, has predicted tonight’s UEFA Champions League final between Manchester City and Inter Milan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6d61dc93a72f6b40930902caf58f2c5f.jpg

Both Man City and Inter Milan will clash in the Champions League final on Saturday night in Istanbul, Turkey.

Asked for a prediction on how the match will play out, Fabregas told BT Sport that he expects Man City to dominate the contest, while Inter will sit back and wait for a counter-attack.

Fabregas said, “I would not say easy win [for Man City], but I do think it will be a game where Man City will have plenty of the ball.

“This is a team, Inter Milan, that has been set up and started by Antonio Conte and followed by [Simone] Inzaghi. So I know very well, I played under Antonio, I know his process of thought, I know how he deals with certain things.

“I have been to San Siro eight times this year because I live half an hour away, so I have watched many live games from Inter Milan.

“They are just happy to wait. They are a little bit more aggressive on the times that they want to push forward to press than maybe with Conte.

“But I think Man City will have plenty of the ball, and Inter will just wait and counter-attack if they can.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UNILORIN SUG notice to final year students
Forum | 2 days ago

UNILORIN SUG notice to final year students

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd