Obasanjo Tells Journalists “Comot Joo” As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed Door

Forum 8 years ago

Obasanjo Tells Journalists “Comot Joo” As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed Door

President Muhammadu Buhari and former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Tuesday, had a close door meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The meeting between the duo lasted for about one hour at the President’s office.
However, Obasanjo refused to speak to journalists when Buhari accompaigned him to his vehicle at 4:17pm.

In his usual hilarious manner, the Ota farmer simply told journalists that approached him: “comot joo.”

It would be recalled that Buhari had on August 21 named Obasanjo as his Special Envoy to mediate and help find a solution to the crisis brewing in Guinea Bissau.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 5 days ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo