Actor Lege Miami mocks Late Alaafin’s wife, Queen Dami as she hunts for love (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Actor Lege Miami mocks Late Alaafin’s wife, Queen Dami as she hunts for love (Video)

Queen Dami, one of the estranged wives of the late Alaafin of Oyo, has been mocked by actor, Lege Miami for hunting for love.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ac20dedf94ac0de4174323fa02eebc5.jpg

Lege Miami has a dating show, where he matchmakes singles, and Queen Dami had hopped into his dating site.

Being his usual self, Lege had made fun of her for looking for a husband wearing covered-up outfits.

While introducing her to the audience, he rudely remarked on her desperate hunt for a husband yet wearing big outfits.

The controversial actor ordered the estranged queen to wear skimpy outfits as well as speak in English.

He stated that the estranged wife of the monarch has to speak in English even if she had to struggle he was in the video.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 11 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC