BBNaija: I’ll Rather Leave Nigeria Than Allow Cee-c Kiss Me – Uche Maduagwu Declares

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: I’ll Rather Leave Nigeria Than Allow Cee-c Kiss Me – Uche Maduagwu Declares

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, is back again with another one and this time around its all about Big brother niaja housemate, Cee-c.

According to him, he would rather leave Nigeria than allow Cee-C lock lips with him in a post he shared on his Instagram page.

He wrote;

I’ll rather leave Nigeria than allow @ceec_official KISS ME…��� Please nobody should beg me, i can’t be kissing someone and at the same time swallowing all her gigantic eyelash.��� I am not Tobi, I’m the Biggest Actor in #Nigeria, and i know how many popular actresses that beg me for a kiss on a daily basis, i certainly can not settle for less. @ceec_official is a very pretty girl, no doubt, but she is just not qualified enough to kissing me, take a look at Tobi, do you think that one is still OK? Ever since @ceec_official used him like Ghana Must Go bag, �he has been having an epileptic emotional supply, now he is running after Alex like a confused Muscular chicken in the #BBnaija house��� Don’t get me wrong oh, I’m not saying @ceec_official can not kiss, you don’t need to be a prophet to see how she has kissed away Tobi’s sense of focus.�

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online
Forum | 2 hours ago

Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 15 hours ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi