The Flash Director Spoke to Zack Snyder About Man of Steel Influence

Forum 10 months ago

The Flash Director Spoke to Zack Snyder About Man of Steel Influence

The Flash director Andy Muschietti talked with Zack Snyder about the influence of Man of Steel on his DC film.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/71124ad8860f16f52d292a39d11c8d11.jpg

The upcoming superhero movie The Flash sets to bring a few familiar faces back from the DC Extended Universe. Michael Shannon will return as Zod — one of Superman’s sworn enemies. He is joined by his second-in-command Faora-Ul (Antje Traue), who also appeared in the 2013 film.

“I talked to Zack,” Muschietti confirmed in an interview with GamesRadar+. “But it wasn’t technical or narrative or anything. I just wanted to reach out and say, ‘Hey.’ Because we haven’t met before, and I just wanted to tell him that we would be respectful to the stuff that he did before.”

He elaborated on the influence that Man of Steel has on The Flash, saying, “Man of Steel obviously is foundational to this movie because the big threat of Zod coming to Earth is a big twist in this story, and it’s something that most DC fans know very well. And that’s one of the great things that can form the narrative of this movie.”

Who is in The Flash movie cast?

The Flash stars Ezra Miller, Sasha Calle, Michael Shannon, Michael Keaton, Ron Livingston, Maribel Verdú, Kiersey Clemons, Antje Traue, and Ben Affleck. Fans can expect to see familiar faces from other DC movies pop up, as well; this is a time-traveling multiverse adventure filled with fan service. Read our review of The Flash here.

The Flash releases in theaters on June 16, 2023, from Warner Bros. Pictures.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK