I Wasn’t Surprised Hushpuppi Got Arrested Because I Warned Him – Soso Soberekon (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

I Wasn’t Surprised Hushpuppi Got Arrested Because I Warned Him – Soso Soberekon (Video)

Talent manager, Soso Soberekon has said that he wasn’t surprised when popular fraudster, Ramon Abbas aka Hushpuppi was arrested.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eb216ea99a2c866aecb08097adc405be.jpeg

Recall that Hushpuppi was arrested alongside Olalekan Jacob Ponle, also known as Woodberry and 10 others.

Soso Soberekon who said this during a recent interview disclosed that Hushpuppi was his friend and used to hang out with him any time he traveled to Dubai.

He mentioned that he warned him over his luxurious spending and flaunting of his wealth online before his arrest.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/92849f1ed8de95520fc4bfbc6cc152a2.jpegFr

Soso Soberekon further added that he gets heartbroken anytime the youths try to get their hands dirty through fraudulent activities, money rituals, or other criminal ways to make quick money.

He advised youths to develop the spirit of patience in relation to making money and living comfortably in life.

Hushpuppi and his colleague Mr. Woodberry pleaded guilty in the United State court and were asked to return $8 Million stolen during their fraudulent activities after they were both sentenced to 10 years in imprisonment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Parade Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators In Oyo

DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post
Forum | 3 days ago

DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 4 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)