Pawpaw Celebrates Long-Standing Friendship With Aki (Photo)

Forum 10 months ago

Pawpaw Celebrates Long-Standing Friendship With Aki (Photo)

Osita Iheme, the popular Nigerian actor, who is popularly known as Pawpaw, has celebrated the long-standing friendship with his colleague and onscreen twin, Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/db2187a4b9da6c6a6bb075fbbe163046.jpeg

The duo took the African movie industries by storm after featuring in their debut film, “Aki na Ukwa” in 2002, which paved the way for them to become household names.

In 2021, a remake of their debut film titled ‘Aki and Paw’ co-produced by Play Network Studios and Film One Entertainment was released in December honouring the comic stars who played a major role in creating beautiful childhood memories for many even till adulthood.

Posing with his ‘partner in crime’ who sat on a power bike, Pawpaw acknowledged their friendship which has spanned over two decades

He tweeted: “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is Success and working together is progress. #GodistheGreatest.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 hour ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today