My Dad Is Richer Than All Your Dads - Naira Marley’s 8-Year-Old Daughter Brags (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

My Dad Is Richer Than All Your Dads - Naira Marley’s 8-Year-Old Daughter Brags (Video)

One of Nigerian singer, Naira Marley’s twin daughters has been caught on camera boasting.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cb61b6637c8b39b9c7cbd66ab6ae4d91.jpg

A viral video of the young girl boasting about her father's fortune has created an uproar online.

In the video, the eight-year-old revelled over the singer’s fortune, gloating that he was wealthier than the fathers of all her peers.

She cautioned her audience not to become unduly ecstatic when their fathers make money because it would never surpass the wealth of hers.

With British accent, the Marlian boss’ daughter said: “My dad is richer than any of your dads. So watch out because my dad is richer than any of your dads. So don’t be too excited.

“I bet the first time your dad had 100 pounds, you were very excited. Don’t be too excited. My dad has more money,” she added with a childish smirk on her face.

The young Marlian princess noted she wasn’t simply stating a fact but the truth.

Reacting, one @Manarisa said: “She speaks fluently, but why on earth would anyone allow his/her kid to be this mean at such a tender age? This is seriously not funny. We need to be mindful of the things we promote in front of kids.”

Another Instagram user wrote: “Nne, there is a kid named Imade Adeleke, and there is a kid named Zion Ayo. Each of them can buy your dad’s record label, entire discography, awards, and unreleased songs and give it to charity (the kids, not their dad). So return the phone to whoever gave it to you and go watch Tom and Jerry. With love ni o.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 2 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 3 days ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 3 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos