Warrior Season 3 Trailer Shows That Family Can Be Complicated

Forum 10 months ago

Warrior Season 3 Trailer Shows That Family Can Be Complicated

A new Warrior Season 3 trailer has been released for the upcoming season of the Max martial arts drama ahead of its June 29 premiere.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/220ede75ea5028ff384b689f72b60db9.jpg

“In the wake of the race riots that upended Chinatown in season two, Mai Ling uses her government connections to consolidate power, while Ah Sahm and the Hop Wei must find new ways to survive,” reads the logline for the third season.

Check out the Warrior Season 3 trailer below:

What is Warrior about?

Based on the writings of martial arts legend Lee, the gritty, action-packed crime drama is created and executive produced by Jonathan Tropper (Banshee) via his Tropper Ink Productions label, and is set during the brutal Tong Wars of San Francisco’s Chinatown in the late 19th century. It follows Ah Sahm, a martial arts prodigy who emigrates from China to San Francisco under mysterious circumstances.

The cast for the series is led by Andrew Koji alongside Kieran Bew, Celine Buckens, Olivia Cheng, Dianne Doan, Dean Jagger, Langley Kirkwood, Maria-Elena Laas, Hoon Lee, Christian McKay, Dustin Nguyen, Miranda Raison, Chen Tang, Joe Taslim, Jason Tobin, Joanna Vanderham, Tom Weston-Jones, and Perry Yung.

Warrior is also executive produced by Justin Lin (F9: The Fast Saga), Danielle Woodrow, and Andre Schneider for Perfect Storm Entertainment, Shannon Lee for Bruce Lee Entertainment, Brad Kane and Richard Sharkey, with Kenneth Lin, Evan Endicott, and Josh Stoddard attached as co-executive producers.

The first two seasons are now available to stream on Max.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+
Forum | 1 day ago

For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’
Forum | 2 days ago

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’