YcThe Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 Teaser Trailer Sets Prime Video Release Date

Forum 10 months ago

YcThe Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 Teaser Trailer Sets Prime Video Release Date

Amazon Studios has dropped The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 teaser trailer for the upcoming return of its coming-of-age romantic drama. The next installment will be available for streaming on Friday, July 14 with the first three episodes, exclusively on Prime Video.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fc987f3f69ca0d4fe1faee425c856d3e.jpg

The video provides fans a glimpse of what to expect in the highly anticipated next season which will be based on creator Jenny Han’s It’s Not Summer Without You novel. It also previews Belly and Conrad’s budding relationship.

Check out The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 teaser below

Who’s the Cast of The Summer I Turned Pretty?

The Summer I Turned Pretty is executive produced by showrunners Han and Sarah Kucserka. The adaptation stars Lola Tung, Christopher Briney, Gavin Casalegno, Sean Kaufman, Rain Spencer, David Iacono, Jackie Chung, and Rachel Blanchard. Season 2 will also introduce Elsie Fisher and Kyra Sedgwick in recurring roles.

“In Season 2, Belly used to count down the days until she could return to Cousins Beach, but with Conrad and Jeremiah fighting over her heart and the return of Susannah’s cancer, she’s not sure summer will ever be the same,” reads the synopsis. “When an unexpected visitor threatens the future of Susannah’s beloved house, Belly has to rally the gang to come together – and to decide once and for all where her heart lies.”

Executive producers are Karen Rosenfelt, Gabrielle Stanton, Hope Hartman, Mads Hansen, and Paul Lee. The series is a co-production of Amazon Studios and wiip.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 3 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+
Forum | 9 hours ago

For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 15 hours ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’
Forum | 17 hours ago

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’