Actress Iya Gbonkan shed tears of joy as she receives over N5million from Nigerians following her cry for help (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Actress Iya Gbonkan shed tears of joy as she receives over N5million from Nigerians following her cry for help (Video)

Nigerians have come to the aid of veteran Yoruba actress, Margaret Bandele Olayinka popularly known as Iya Gbonkan after she cried out for help.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5aeadffd26ee5f71fe2a7560767edabd.jpg

Kemi Filani reported last month that the actress noted how she has been acting for decades yet doesn’t have a car.

She claimed that she has been jumping on buses every day to get to her destination.

Iya Gbonkan called on her fans to celebrate her now that she is still alive and not wait to kill a cow when she is dead.

“I have been acting for decades yet I don’t have a car. I jump on buses every day. If I die now, you will kill a cow. Celebrate me now that I am alive. I need a car from my fans”.

In an update, the veteran has received millions from Nigerians.

According to a report online, Pastor Gabriel who watched the video had put a call through to her and paid her a visit in Osogbo.

He made an arrangement immediately by sourcing funds from kind-hearted people all over the world so her dream could become a reality.

So far, over 5 million has been donated for her car and housing project.

Nollywood actresses Abeni Agbon and Tamotiye who lived nearby also donated money to her, worth N500k.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music