“Thank you for choosing to love a girl like me” Juliana Olayode pours out her heart as she marks birthday

Forum 10 months ago

“Thank you for choosing to love a girl like me” Juliana Olayode pours out her heart as she marks birthday

Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode has penned a note to her creator as she celebrates her birthday today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/24c390989cfaeec38f9ef2a32e8e93e2.jpg

The Jenifa Diary’s star expressed gratitude to God for never leaving her inspired by everything.

She appreciated Him for choosing to love a girl like her and for loving her recklessly and unconditionally.

“Despite all things, in spite of everything, you never left me, you are my anchor, you are my life, the very air that I breathe, my hope, my joy, my happiness, my past, my present, my future. You are the only reason I’m hanging on, the only reason I’m here, the only reason I’m sane. The only reason I’m alive, the only reason I’m well.

Thank you for choosing to love a girl like me, thank you for loving me recklessly and unconditionally. Your love for me humbles me and it brings me to tears. I see it every day, I everywhere, you truly are a lover, thank you, thank you, thank you for being GOD!

Thank you, God, for granting me another year of life. I’m forever indebted to you!

Juliana, Oluwatobiloba, Aduragbemi, Ewaoluwapolopolopo. Omo Olayode, ku Ori ire!!! Ati fo oruko tun tun pe o. Ati fun o ni aso tun tun, Imole ti de, igba otun to de, ku Ori ire!!”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/19de18d0f1a8cc657a893fcf8bf395e5.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 13 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi