It was very rude of me, I felt ashamed – Kaka regrets comment on Ronaldo

Forum 10 months ago

It was very rude of me, I felt ashamed – Kaka regrets comment on Ronaldo

Former Real Madrid attacking midfielder, Kaka, has said that he felt ashamed for calling Ronaldo Nazario a ‘fat man.’

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0d7dc8d432bc9a118b09692c63dba77d.jpg

Kaka made a comment about Ronaldo last year in which he labelled him as just a fat man walking down the street.

The former AC Milan star had said, “It is strange to say this, but many Brazilians don’t support Brazil. It happens sometimes. If you see Ronaldo walking around here, you will be like: ‘Wow’, he has something different here.

“In Brazil, he is just a fat man walking down the street. Of course, many Brazilians love Ronaldo. I love Ronaldo, but the way he is respected in Brazil and abroad is different, I see more respect for him outside the country than there.”

Ronaldo, though, defended Kaka as he said that his former teammate’s English was not his strongest aspect.

“His English is not great. Perhaps he wanted to refer to a treatment that we all receive as successful Brazilians abroad,” said Ronaldo.

However, speaking on the development, Kaka admitted on the Denilson Show podcast (via UOL Brazil) that his comment about Ronaldo was rude.

The 2007 Ballon d’Or winner said, “The affection I have for Ronaldo is very special, and the way I brought him up on the subject was very rude. It wasn’t nice. You know when you remember some subjects and feel ashamed? So, when I remember the way I brought Ronaldo to history, it was not cool.”

He continued, “Every day, there was a padel match at the hotel across the street, and Ronaldo was going. So I woke up at 7 am and waited for him to arrive.

“When he arrived, I gave him a hug and said: ‘Man, I’m sorry for the way I spoke. I was a juvenile. I hope you understood the context in which I spoke’. He said he was watching it live and joked with my ‘weak English.'”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Verydarkman Leaks Last DM He Received From Junior Pope, Regrets Snubbing Him
Forum | 22 hours ago

Verydarkman Leaks Last DM He Received From Junior Pope, Regrets Snubbing Him

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

You Failed As Minister, Governor – Northern Youths Tackle Kwankwaso Over Comment On Insecurity
Forum | 1 week ago

You Failed As Minister, Governor – Northern Youths Tackle Kwankwaso Over Comment On Insecurity