First Official Look at Joaquin Phoenix in Ridley Scott’s Napoleon

Forum 10 months ago

First Official Look at Joaquin Phoenix in Ridley Scott’s Napoleon

During Apple’s 2023 WWDC event, the company gave a very brief tease of Ridley Scott‘s highly anticipated Napoleon.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8bf21bbda1077ddca45550519a2e7547.jpg

The latest clip came during a highlight reel of Apple’s upcoming slate of content. In the short sequence, we get a brief look of a large ship, before Joaquin Phoenix‘s titular Napoleon appears. Nothing more was shown, however, so fans will have to wait for a longer look at the film.

Check out the Napoleon first look below:

What is Napoleon about?

The upcoming film will debut in theaters exclusively on November 22, 2023, before eventually arriving on Apple TV+ sometime later. Apple will partner with Sony Pictures to distribute the film, which will star Phoenix as the infamous French emperor and military leader.

Napoleon is described as “an original and personal look at Napoleon’s origins and his swift, ruthless climb to emperor, viewed through the prism of his addictive and often volatile relationship with his wife and one true love, Josephine. The film will capture Napoleon’s famous battles, his relentless ambition, and astounding strategic mind as an extraordinary military leader and war visionary.”

David Scarpa (All the Money in the World) is penning the script for the 20th Century Studios project produced by Scott and Kevin Walsh for Scott Free. Production on the film took place in early 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Thelma the Unicorn Trailer Previews Animated Netflix Movie From Napoleon Dynamite Creators
Forum | 4 days ago

Thelma the Unicorn Trailer Previews Animated Netflix Movie From Napoleon Dynamite Creators

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump
Forum | 1 week ago

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump

Look Out For New Moon From Monday – Sultan Of Sokoto Tells Muslims
Forum | 1 week ago

Look Out For New Moon From Monday – Sultan Of Sokoto Tells Muslims