My Adventures With Superman Trailer Previews Jack Quaid-Led Series

Forum 10 months ago

My Adventures With Superman Trailer Previews Jack Quaid-Led Series

An official My Adventures With Superman trailer has been dropped by Adult Swim, giving viewers a better look at the coming-of-age DC animated series.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b90c5b1cb0e74cae5a3548418fdc7226.jpg

Season 1 of the series will debut two episodes back-to-back at Thursday, July 6 at midnight on Adult Swim. Both episodes will debut the next day on Max, while one new episode will debut each Thursday after. Encores of each new episode will play on Fridays at 7:00 p.m. ET/PT then Saturday at midnight on Toonami.

What is My Adventures With Superman about?

“The story follows Clark as he builds his secret identity as Superman and explores his own mysterious origins,” reads the series’ synopsis. “Lois, on her way to becoming a star reporter, teams up with photographer Jimmy Olsen to break the stories that matter. All the while, Clark and Lois are falling in love … as Lois gets closer and closer to uncovering his secret identity! Our trio share adventures, take down bad guys, stumble over secrets, and discover what it means to be heroes in their own right.”

Check out the official My Adventures With Superman trailer below:

produced by Sam Register, Jake Wyatt, and Brendan Clogher, with Josie Campbell set as a producer. It stars Jack Quaid as Clark Kent/Superman, Alice Lee as Lois Lane, and Ishmel Sahid as Jimmy Olsen.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama

Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.
Forum | 3 days ago

Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting
Forum | 3 days ago

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting