Hailee Steinfeld Provides Thoughts on Transformers Bumblebee Sequel

Forum 10 months ago

Hailee Steinfeld Provides Thoughts on Transformers Bumblebee Sequel

Hailee Steinfeld has shared her thoughts on the direction of the Transformers series.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4bc0e73033f7bbb372ec3e3803f36f10.jpg

Ahead of her latest appearance as Gwen Stacy/Spider-Woman in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, actor Hailee Steinfeld sat down with The Hollywood Reporter to share her thoughts on her career, including the Transformers series. In December 2018, Steinfeld appeared in two movies: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and a Transformers spin-off named Bumblebee. In June 2023, she stars in the Spider-Verse sequel, but she is not appearing in the standalone Transformers sequel coming out this month.

“I don’t know that I knew the plans beyond that, but I like to take everything one step at a time,” said Steinfeld, reflecting on the decision not to make a direct sequel to Bumblebee. “I’ve gotten a lot better at that in my life. I tend to get ahead of myself, and so when it comes to these bigger projects that have whispers and more of a future and whatnot, I like to just focus on what’s in front of me and make that the best that I can.”

When do Transformers: Rise of the Beasts early reviews come out?

The first official reviews for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will come out on Tuesday, June 6. Fans have been excited to see what the reception is for the newest installment in the Transformers series. Luckily, they won’t have to wait very long. Although Hailee Steinfeld will not be reprising her role as Charlie Watson, the movie will offer a new human cast while bringing back the Autobots you’ve come to know and love, like Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts stars Anthony Ramos, Dominique Fishback, Pete Davidson, Michelle Yeoh, and it features Peter Cullen as the voice of Optimus Prime. It arrives in theaters on June 9, 2023.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Aang: The Last Airbender & Transformers One Release Dates Delayed
Forum | 6 days ago

Aang: The Last Airbender & Transformers One Release Dates Delayed

Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie

G.I. Joe & Transformers Crossover Movie Confirmed by Paramount
Forum | 1 week ago

G.I. Joe & Transformers Crossover Movie Confirmed by Paramount

Transformers One Logo Revealed for Animated Movie Featuring Chris Hemsworth as Optimus Prime
Forum | 1 week ago

Transformers One Logo Revealed for Animated Movie Featuring Chris Hemsworth as Optimus Prime