“My strong woman” Adeniyi Johnson hails wife, Seyi Edun as she marks first birthday as a mother

Forum 10 months ago

“My strong woman” Adeniyi Johnson hails wife, Seyi Edun as she marks first birthday as a mother

Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson has re-affirmed his love for his wife, Seyi Edun as she celebrates her birthday today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7af35737894b9a1038e9dbd37d2c0a63.jpg

Taking to his Instagram page to share stunning photos of his Queen, Adeniyi Johnson described his wife as his joy giver, happy place, support system, gist partner, and secret place.

The movie star hailed his wife for being a strong woman as he rained prayers on her.

“My joy giver! My happy place! My all-in-one! My support system! My prayer partner! My strong woman! My secret place! AYOMI as I fondly call you!!! Happy birthday my dear wife….. I love you now and forever… this new year will usher in newness in all spheres…. greater height, more joy, greater successes, and all-around peace of mind… I LOVE YOU ALASHABI MI!”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 7 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 7 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 1 day ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring