Auxiliary denies knowledge of seized arms

Forum 10 months ago

Auxiliary denies knowledge of seized arms

The Chairman of the disbanded Park Management System in Oyo State, Mukaila Lamidi, popularly known as Auxiliary, has told the state police command that it cannot declare him wanted.

The police had raided his hideout in Ibadan, the state capital, last Tuesday, where guns and other dangerous weapons were recovered.

Three days later, the state command declared him wanted for alleged gun-running, armed robbery, kidnapping and others while 78 suspected hoodlums were arrested.

Speaking from his hideout on Saturday, Auxiliary said he was committed to peace, noting that he would abide by whatever decision taken by the state governor on transport unions.

While reacting on a radio programme to the allegations of violence allegedly perpetrated by his supporters a few days ago in Ibadan, said who could not have turned the state into a theatre of war over the dissolution of the PMS by the governor.

He said, “When I’m not a fool, how could I have hidden or stockpiled those weapons at my residence? “No individual, no matter how highly influential he or she is, is bigger than the government.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan
Forum | 6 days ago

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun
Forum | 1 week ago

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun

Tulsa King Director Denies Claims that Sylvester Stallone Mocked Actors on Set
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Tulsa King Director Denies Claims that Sylvester Stallone Mocked Actors on Set