Man United vs Man City: Phil Thompson predicts FA Cup final, names two players to score

Forum 10 months ago

Man United vs Man City: Phil Thompson predicts FA Cup final, names two players to score

Liverpool legend, Phil Thompson, has predicted that Manchester City will beat Manchester United 3-2 in the FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday evening.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2be742a374dc1516148476c339732205.jpg

Thompson also named Manchester City’s Erling Haaland and Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford to both score when both teams clash.

“I think there will be goals in this game,” Thompson wrote in his Paddy Power column.

“I’m going for Man City to win this 3-2. I think they will dominate possession, but Erik ten Hag does have Man United well drilled defensively, and David De Gea got the golden glove award with 17 clean sheets, so they are not bad at the back.”

He added, “They [Haaland and Rashford] love to hit on the counter-attack, and that’s why I think there’ll be goals at both ends.

“The best bet in terms of a goal scorer is Erling Haaland, but then you’ve got Rashford as well, so I think both of them will score.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 1 day ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK