FA Cup final: Guardiola gives injury update ahead of Man Utd clash

Forum 10 months ago

FA Cup final: Guardiola gives injury update ahead of Man Utd clash

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Ruben Dias and Jack Grealish are fit for Saturday’s FA Cup final against Manchester United.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b045cee63a0b1a00878c0f59d7084fe0.jpg

Dias and Grealish have sat out City’s last three games in the Premier League season against Chelsea, Brighton and Brentford.

But Guardiola, speaking to the media on Friday, said the two players trained well and will be “ready” for the Wembley showdown.

“They trained well the last two sessions. They are all of them more or less fine.

“It’s the final of the FA Cup. It’s a pleasure to be here, we will travel tonight [Friday] and be ready for tomorrow. It’s a final, nothing else,” Guardiola said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 11 hours ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 1 day ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer