I’ve no doubt Tinubu will perform – Oba of Benin

Forum 10 months ago

I’ve no doubt Tinubu will perform – Oba of Benin

The Oba of Benin, Ewuare II, has said he has no doubt that President Bola Tinubu will perform excellently as the country’s helmsman, given his antecedent.

The Oba made the declaration on Thursday in a congratulatory message to Tinubu, which he signed on behalf of Royal Court of Benin, Benin Royal family and the people of Edo State.

He called on the President to give priority to youth development, while praying that God and the ancestors would back the President to deliver on his mandate.

“Your swearing-in as the 16th President of this great country was a result of the fulfilment of destiny, the people’s will and, the wish of God Almighty who made it possible (for you) to assume the mantle of leadership.

“From your antecedent, we have no doubt that you will excel in this position and fulfil your mandate to Nigerians. We, however, plead with Your Excellency to give more priority to youth development in this country,” the monarch said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 4 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima

Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN – Finance Minister
Forum | 5 days ago

Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN – Finance Minister

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 5 days ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government