“There is no time I am not in awe of you” Bisola Aiyeola expresses pride in Kehinde Bankole

Forum 10 months ago

“There is no time I am not in awe of you” Bisola Aiyeola expresses pride in Kehinde Bankole

Nollywood actress, Bisola Aiyeola has penned an appreciation post to her colleague Kehinde Bankole.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2978dbc903bf377111ac7b4ffdeb321a.jpg

Giving her her flowers, Bisola praised her for her phenomenal acting skills

She complimented her for being a great performer while adding that she is always in awe of her.

“This is a KENNY BANKS appreciation post. May your light never dim. May the whole world see and experience your talent. May you be Alive to enjoy and receive all your flowers. You are a great performer and there is no time I have watched you be it far or near that I am not in awe of your Talent. God bless you, Kenny. Aunty B @biodunstephen oil de your head keep giving us more and more. La familaaaaaa go watch “SISTA” on @primevideonaija”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 2 days ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 1 week ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez

Doctor Who Trailer Promises a Fun & Emotional Season for Ncuti Gatwa’s Titular Time Lord
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Doctor Who Trailer Promises a Fun & Emotional Season for Ncuti Gatwa’s Titular Time Lord

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Thanks God After A Successful Emergency Surgery
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Thanks God After A Successful Emergency Surgery