Miracle Workers: End Times Teaser Trailer Sets Premiere Release Date

Forum 10 months ago

Miracle Workers: End Times Teaser Trailer Sets Premiere Release Date

A brand new Miracle Workers: End Times teaser trailer for the upcoming fourth season of TBS‘ anthology comedy has been released, featuring Daniel Radcliffe as he channels his inner Mad Max. The next installment is scheduled to make its debut on July 10.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/58a2e2c2f5e1f3bf78655b1d4014747d.jpghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/58a2e2c2f5e1f3bf78655b1d4014747d.jpg

The video shows a dystopian future “full of radioactive mutants, killer robots and a tyrannical homeowner’s association with outrageous annual fees.” It features Radcliffe falling in love with Geraldine Viswanathan’s warlord character, as they navigate married life together during the apocalypse.

Check out the Miracle Workers: End Times teaser trailer below

What to Expect in Miracle Workers Season 4?

“Miracle Workers: End Times follows a wasteland warrior and ruthless warlord as they face the most dystopian nightmare of all: settling down in the suburbs,” reads the synopsis. “Together they navigate the existential horrors of married life and small-town living, all under the dubious guidance of a wealthy junk trader. Also starring Jon Bass as the couple’s faithful war dog, and Karan Soni as a kill-bot who loves to party.”

Miracle Workers is an anthology comedy that was created by Simon Rich. Each season features the same all-star cast playing new roles in a new setting – from angels in Heaven to peasants in the Dark Ages and settlers in the Old West. Season 4 stars Radcliffe, Steve Buscemi, Geraldine Viswanathan, Karan Soni, and Jon Bass. It will feature guest stars Quinta Brunson, Garcelle Beauvais, Kyle Mooney, Ego Nwodim, Lolly Adefope, Paul F. Tompkins, and Lisa Loeb.

Miracle Workers is executive produced by Dan Mirk and Robert Padnick, who also serve as showrunners. Executive producers are Radcliffe, Buscemi, Rich, Lorne Michaels, Andrew Singer, and Katy Jenson. The first season debuted in 2019 and was based on Simon Rich’s novel What in God’s Name.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Protocol 7 Trailer Previews the Corporate Thriller
Forum | 1 day ago

Protocol 7 Trailer Previews the Corporate Thriller

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Dancing Village: The Curse Begins Trailer Previews Eerie Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Dancing Village: The Curse Begins Trailer Previews Eerie Horror Movie