Kizz Daniel Reveals He’s No Longer Engaged

Forum 10 months ago

Kizz Daniel Reveals He’s No Longer Engaged

Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, the sensational Nigerian singer, who is also known as Kizz Daniel, has made a new revelation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a9bac9ddb23b324f2410af76b7b69eb4.jpeg

He revealed that he has called off his engagement to his mystery fiancee.

The singer disclosed this in a recent chat with media personality, Angela Yee.

He also revealed that he has three sons now.

Recall that Kizz Daniel welcomed a set of triplets, Jamal, Jalil, and Jelani, with his mysterious girlfriend in 2021.

He later announced that he lost Jamal barely four days after birth.

However, the birth of his third son was kept secret until recently when he disclosed it.

He said, “I have three [sons] now [laughs].”

Asked about his engagement, Kizz Daniel said, “What? Jesus is Lord and God will always remain on the throne [laughs].”

Prodded further, he said, “Nothing happened. Life happens…O yes, my kids are happy. My kids are good and healthy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 9 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 9 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 10 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star