BBNaija Is Wired To Be Toxic – Ex-housemate, Beauty Tukura

Forum 10 months ago

BBNaija Is Wired To Be Toxic – Ex-housemate, Beauty Tukura

Former Big Brother Naija, BBN, reality star, Beauty Tukura has spoken about the reality show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/20dcb27fe90739bdc0bbc0aeea2a7fcb.jpeg

According to her, the reality show is “extremely toxic”.

She also added that the fans are also toxic.

The former beauty queen stated this on a podcast recently.

Beauty, who was disqualified from the show for breaking house’s rules, said, “I was in the Big Brother House for just two weeks. And the circumstances which I left, I feel like a lot of people did not really get to know me. You know Big Brother House there’s a way it is, whether you like it or not. I can’t explain it.

“It is extremely toxic. In most of the communities outside, you still see the toxicity play out somehow within the fans and all of that. I think the show is wired that way.”

She, however, said she did not regret going on the show.

Recall that Big Brother Naija Season 7 winner, Phyna, weeks ago came out to say that the reality show was toxic.

She said, “Fck BBN, that sht is too toxic.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding