“I do not take any of this for granted” Davido expresses gratitude as FG confers him with OON

Forum 10 months ago

“I do not take any of this for granted” Davido expresses gratitude as FG confers him with OON

Superstar singer, David Adeleke, better known as Davido, has expressed gratitude to the Federal Government following the conferment of National Honor.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e6b49b807dae4649d1f4231af05953b4.jpg

Taking to his Instagram page, Davido appreciated the government for the recognition and honour.

He noted how it had been his mission to use his platform to showcase his country.

“Honored to hear the news that I have been conferred with an OON (Officer of the Order of The Niger) by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

I am grateful for this recognition and honour. It has always been my mission to use my platform to showcase our country – the passion, the resilience, the joy, the culture, and of course, the struggles of our people. I do not take any of this for granted. We have one Nigeria, and we will continue to do whatever we must to make it better!

Thank you all for being on this journey with me. So help us, God”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 1 week ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 1 week ago

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail