“I’ve won, if you don’t like it go to court” BBNaija’s Beauty finally responds to critics over her AMVCA win (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

“I’ve won, if you don’t like it go to court” BBNaija’s Beauty finally responds to critics over her AMVCA win (Video)

Big Brother Naija’s ‘Level Up’ housemate, Beauty Tukura has finally responded to critics of her AMVCA win.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b80820c36550d1d969143406b879c034.jpg

Waploaded reported last month that the 9th edition of AMVCA was held which had lots of celebrities in attendance.

One of the highlights of the night was the awarding of Best Dressed, which went to Beauty Tukura.

Many felt the reality star wasn’t deserving of the award as many others were better dressed than her.

Responding to them in an interview with media personality, Stephanie Coker, Beauty told her critics to go to court.

According to her, she never felt she was going to win and as such was left shocked when she was announced as the winner.

Beauty told her critics that she has won and there is nothing they can do about it. She reminded her critics that she has die-hard fans who will die on her matter.

“I didn’t plan to win AMVCA best dressed, it came as a shock.

I’ve won sha, go to court. People forget that some of us have fans that will die on our matter”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience