“The happiest girl I know,” Judy Austin says as she reveals her greatest weapon to securing Yul Edochie

Forum 10 months ago

“The happiest girl I know,” Judy Austin says as she reveals her greatest weapon to securing Yul Edochie

Nollywood actress, Judy Austin has revealed her secret to winning the heart of her husband, Yul Edochie as well as many others.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3e949193509faee9b07996c4b794c9f3.jpg

Taking to her Instagram page, the movie star revealed that LOVE is her greatest weapon.

Judy opined that when one fills his heart with genuine love, he/she would be untouchable.

She went on to crown herself the happiest girl.

“LOVE is the greatest weapon!!! Fill your heart with Genuine LOVE and you’ll be UNTOUCHABLE!!!

The Happiest girl I know”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 20 mins ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Weapons: Julia Garner Joins Cast of Barbarian Director’s New Horror Movie
Forum | 15 hours ago

Weapons: Julia Garner Joins Cast of Barbarian Director’s New Horror Movie

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’