Celebrities pray for Funke Akindele as she reveals her wildest imagination (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Celebrities pray for Funke Akindele as she reveals her wildest imagination (Video)

Nigerian celebrities have bombarded actress, Funke Akindele with prayers as she reveals her biggest imagination.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d6eb80bbfcbdae990473b4d3d3aa951d.jpg

The box office queen, in a post on her Instagram page, shared a video of her imagining her future life.

The mother of two aims to transition from her present lifestyle to having a private jet and a luxury mansion in the future.

Praying for herself, Funke Akindele prayed that her imagination becomes reality.

“My imagination go happen soon. Make una watch out”

“Dreams come true!!”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8e9680ad5cad96e5b964b20f3a15fe95.jpg

Taking to her comment section, the likes of Faithia Williams, Omoni Oboli, Ibrahim Chatta, Bambam and more said a word of prayer for her.

Faithia Williams wrote, “Everything you dream, shall come to pass… Inshallah

Omoni Oboli wrote, “Darling the house that’s possible now! Private hey coming soon by God’s grace

Lala Akindoju wrote, “Imagination go happen

Ibrahim Chatta wrote, “You deserve everything and more…By its grace, it’s happening soon

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 2 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele