Housewife Caught After Brutalizing 7-Year-Old Maid With Electric Cable (Photo)

Forum 10 months ago

Housewife Caught After Brutalizing 7-Year-Old Maid With Electric Cable (Photo)

Police officers have arrested a housewife, Maryam Mohammed for brutalising her seven-year-old housemaid, Angela David.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/89210f1ee903815c1d1caf7aeec47c8e.jpg

It was gathered that Mohammed, who was said to have been angered by the victim’s inability to attend to some domestic chores, allegedly used an electric cable to beat the little girl, thereby inflicting body injuries on her.

Marks of brutality were clearly seen on the victim’s head down to her back and knees.

The victim is currently receiving medical care at Bakari Bole Clinic, Shagari low-cost, in the Yola-South Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

Confirming Mohammed’s arrest, the spokesperson for the state police command, SP Suleiman Nguroje, said the suspect had been taken into custody.

He said the suspect would appear in court tomorrow (Wednesday) to face justice in line with extant laws.

“The police is hereby advising parents to be wary of giving out their children to others for keeps,” Nguroje said.

While narrating her ordeal, little Angela said, “She fed me only once daily, so I was too weak to wash utensils on that ill-fated day.

“She used electric cable and strands of the moringa tree to whip me all over my body.”

Also, speaking on the matter, the mother of the victim, Elsey David, said, “I gave her my daughter some eight months ago to assist her with domestic work. It was on condition that she would in turn enroll the child in school but she didn’t.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 2 hours ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 7 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 14 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce