John Stamos: Bob Saget’s Death Helped Me Reconnect With The Olsen Twins

Forum 10 months ago

John Stamos: Bob Saget’s Death Helped Me Reconnect With The Olsen Twins

John Stamos was initially upset at Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen not returning to Fuller House. However, the 59-year-old mended his relationship with the former child stars following the death of Bob Saget.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c0342520f4f8eb7b26d9611cae94de70.jpg

What happened between John Stamos and The Olsen Twins?

During an appearance on the And That’s What You REALLY Missed podcast (via People), Stamos admitted that he was angry that the twin actors hadn’t wanted to appear on the Netflix reboot. Stamos notes they didn’t see the actors much and — when they passed on returning to the show — he wasn’t happy.

“The twins moved to New York. And I gotta tell you, one of the only good things to come out of Bob’s [death] Well… Mary-Kate and Ashley, we didn’t see them much,” said Stamos. “I mean, we stayed in touch a little bit, but Bob really did. And they were so great. You hear rumors, ‘Oh, they hated their childhood, or they hated being on the show or whatever.’ When I did Fuller House, they didn’t wanna come back. And I was angry for a minute, and that got out.”

However, following the shocking passing of Saget — who Stamos credits with being “very instrumental” in keeping the cast together throughout the years — Stamos said he and the Olsen sisters eventually reconciled during a chat at his home.

“But they were, like, ‘We loved our childhood. We loved being with you. We miss Bob.’ They came over to my house,” Stamos said. “They brought a pork chop and sage. I don’t know why, but thank you? It was a frozen pork chop, so that was really nice. So we stayed very close.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell
Forum | 8 hours ago

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 1 day ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State