U-20 World Cup: Two countries qualify for quarter-final

Forum 10 months ago

U-20 World Cup: Two countries qualify for quarter-final

At least two countries have qualified for the quarter-final stage of the 2023 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Argentina.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ad31e27a121db824c29bb70e7097cb14.jpg

The two countries are Israel and the USA.

They advanced to the quarter-final stage on Tuesday after beating Uzbekistan and New Zealand, respectively, in the Round of 16 fixtures.

Israel defeated Uzbekistan 1-0, thanks to a late stoppage time goal from Anan Khalaili, while the USA defeated New Zealand 4-0 to book a place in the quarter-final.

Meanwhile, four other fixtures in the Round of 16 will take place later today.

Colombia will face Slovakia, Argentina will tackle Nigeria, England will clash with Italy, and Brazil will take on Tunisia.

The quarter-final fixtures will take place on Saturday and Sunday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 3 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie