Cardi B Considers Selling Her Luxury Cars Because She Rarely Drives Them (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Cardi B Considers Selling Her Luxury Cars Because She Rarely Drives Them (Video)

American rapper, Cardi B has stated that she might sell her luxury cars because she hardly uses them.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/34c958967ea5be06822aac24106131fe.jpeg

The artist, famous for her chart-topping hits and energetic performances, revealed that the lack of use and her own inability to drive made keeping these lavish vehicles unnecessary.

During the video, Cardi B showcased her impressive car collection, which includes a Lamborghini Urus, Chevy Suburban, Rolls Royce, and Lamborghini Aventador. She expressed her frustration with the current state of her collection.

She Wrote;

“Look at all these cars just gathering dust. I don’t even drive like that, especially because I don’t know how to drive.”

The rapper’s husband, Offset, had previously gifted her a 2020 Rolls Royce for her birthday, adding to the luxurious fleet.

The video shared on her Instagram story sparked curiosity among fans and car enthusiasts, as they wondered what the future would hold for these exotic automobiles.

While Cardi B has not disclosed any specific plans for the sale of her luxury cars, her intention to part ways with them was evident in her message.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 1 week ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar
Forum | 1 week ago

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar

NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Dex Luxury Soap In Nigeria
Forum | 2 weeks ago

NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Dex Luxury Soap In Nigeria

You Can
Forum | 4 weeks ago

You Can't Take Away What God Has Given - Dino Melaye Fires Back At Those Attacking Him Over His Automated Car Port And Luxury Cars