I’m a Virgo Trailer Shows Jharrel Jerome as a Giant Teenager in Amazon Comedy

Forum 10 months ago

I’m a Virgo Trailer Shows Jharrel Jerome as a Giant Teenager in Amazon Comedy

Amazon Studios has released the official I’m a Virgo trailer for its latest coming-of-age comedy, featuring Emmy winner Jharrel Jerome as a 13-foot-tall teenager named Cootie.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cf5c8d84217bc92dbcd7fe326bde41af.jpg

The video shows Cootie as he tries to navigate a world not built for people his size. The series will be available for streaming on June 23 on Prime Video with seven episodes.

Check out the I’m a Virgo trailer below

What is I’m a Virgo about?

The series is a darkly comedic fantastical coming-of-age joyride about Cootie, a 13-foot-tall young Black man in Oakland, California. Having grown up hidden away, passing time on a diet of comic books and TV shows, he escapes to experience the beauty and contradictions of the real world,” reads the synopsis. “He forms friendships, finds love, navigates awkward situations, and encounters his idol, the real-life superhero named The Hero. I’m A Virgo is a mythical odyssey that questions the purpose of the mythical odyssey.”

I’m a Virgo is created and written by Sorry to Bother You filmmaker Boots Riley, who also served as the director and executive producer. Joining the When They See Us breakout are Walton Goggins, Brett Gray, Kara Young, Allius Barnes, Olivia Washington, Mike Epps, and Carmen Ejogo.

Riley is also co-showrunning the series with Tze Chun. Executive producers are Jerome, Chun, Rebecca Rivo, and Michael Ellenberg and Lindsey Springer for Media Res Studio. It will feature original music and score by art pop duo Tune-Yards.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Refuge Trailer Unleashes Hell in New Renny Harlin Horror Movie
Forum | 18 hours ago

Refuge Trailer Unleashes Hell in New Renny Harlin Horror Movie

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 18 hours ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 23 hours ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain