Brian Cox & Sarah Snook Reflect on Succession Series Finale

Forum 10 months ago

Brian Cox & Sarah Snook Reflect on Succession Series Finale

The Succession series finale aired over the weekend, and in celebration of the series, stars Brian Cox and Sarah Snook took to social media to reflect on their time on the series.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1dfd2f5418867a7b1a7eb9ba936b73c9.jpg

In an Instagram story post, Cox (who played Logan Roy in the series) praised the show, calling it “the greatest work experience ever.” Cox went on to say that the harmony between the crew and cast was “truly amazing.”

“It was on it’s way to become a great series but the Love and commitment from crew to cast and writers, made it memorable,” Cox’s message said. “I would like to thank all of us in the making and creating of this show from the very bottom of my heart. Yours ever Brian Cox.”

Buy Succession Season 1 for $24.99

Snook, who played Siobhan “Shiv” Roy, also took to Instagram to reflect on her time on the series. Snook said it would be hard to express what the show meant to her, before noting how proud she was of “everyone’s hard work season.”

“It’s hard to express what this show has meant to me. The places I got to go, the immense talent I got to work with…it breaks my heart that it is all over,” said Snook. “But my heart had to be this full of all the memories, good times, challenges and triumphs, to be able to break at all…so that makes me grateful. To have been blessed to join this crazy adventure of a show will be a career highlight, which will no doubt be hard to top. I am so, so proud and humbled by everyone’s hard work season after season: we all set the bar high for each other, then exceeded it and excelled, in every department.”

Snook also said she loved the friends she made and would miss being on the show before noting that her life was changed when she joined the show, and it’s been changed again now that it’s over.

“The friendships, the scripts, the locations, the one liners, the early mornings, the last minute changes, all the highs and lows: I’m going to miss it all,” Snook said. “The people of this show are a talented bunch, and I’m proud to have worked alongside them, it’s the people I will miss most of all. I just watched the final episode of the final season of something that has changed my life. And now, my life has changed again. Thank you for all the love and support.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FX’s Alien Series Adds Sandra Yi Sencindiver to Cast
Forum | 11 hours ago

FX’s Alien Series Adds Sandra Yi Sencindiver to Cast

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central
Forum | 2 days ago

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 2 days ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode