#BBNaija 2018: What Former Super Eagles International, Joseph Yobo Told The Housemates

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija 2018: What Former Super Eagles International, Joseph Yobo Told The Housemates

During their visit yesterday, Former Super Eagles players, Joseph Yobo and Victor Ikpeba had some really nice words for the Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates. The football stars are the second guests to visit in the ‘Double Wahala edition.

Their visit was followed by a football match with the housemates.

The match had Yobo’s team, which included Nina, Tobi and Miracle as the winner.

Yobo on his visit dished out advice to the housemates.

He said; “I had privilege to start my career very early and I retired at 37.

“Work now, sweat out because you have all the time to enjoy.
“Always respect one another because you are a team. Always manage egos. You all should learn from one another.

“You all are a team, but you have to understand everybody has ego and have different perspective to what’s on the table, this is why you have to express mutual respect.

“Nobody is perfect you are a team, keep improving yourself.

“Feel free say whatever you want,take constructive criticism

“Look for other opportunities don’t be too comfortable at where you are.

“Get involved in whatever you are talented in and find a conducive environment to showcase what you have.

“We wish you guys all the best when you are out,”
he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy
Forum | 5 days ago

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy

Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent
Forum | 5 days ago

Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent