Work for the people, Amafibe urges Oborevwori

Forum 11 months ago

Work for the people, Amafibe urges Oborevwori

The project director, Peace Ambassador Agency, Senior Management Team 100 Most Notable Peace Icons and Peace Achievers International Awards, Amb Kingsley Amafibe, has congratulated the newly sworn-in governor of Delta state, Sheriff Oborevwori.

This was made known in a statement issued in Abuja and made available Vanguard Newspapers.

According to him, it’s not time to blame anybody but a time to unite and ensure that the state gets to its needed destination in progress.

He also called on the governor to ensure that he sustained peace and promote unity and job creation just as he promised in his inaugural speech.

“Nigeria is a blessed country and we have great resources to solve our internal crisis. I want to urge the governor to keep to his promises. He should work for the people and ensure that peace and unity are his priorities.

” He shouldn’t also forget that we are here to support his administration by way of enlightenment campaigns across Delta state. I wish him the best and pray he succeed more than his predecessor,” he advised.

Kingsley Amafibe, who has been championing peaceful projects and humanitarian activities, urges the new government in the state to collaborate with his organisation to project and spread love and unity amongst he people.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Follow Due Process in Prosecuting Yahaya Bello – Actor Segun Arinze urges EFCC

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 1 week ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti