Actor Pedro Pascal left with eye infection from fans recreating his ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene

Forum 10 months ago

Actor Pedro Pascal left with eye infection from fans recreating his ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene

Chilean-American actor, Pedro Pascal has disclosed that he has been left eye infection after letting Game of Thrones fans jam their thumbs in his eye.

The 48-year-old actor found global fame playing Oberyn Martell in the hit HBO show around 10 years ago, and said viewers became obsessed with recreating his character’s violent death that saw him have his eyes gouged out by Gregor ‘The Mountain’ Clegane when they met him and asked for selfies.

He told The Hollywood Reporter’s ‘Drama Actors Roundtable’: “I remember, earlier on, because of Game of Thrones and the way my character died people were super into taking selfies with their thumbs in my eyes.

“At first, I was so earnest and happy about the success of the character in the show, I’d let them!

“And then I remember getting a bit of an eye infection.”

Pedro appeared on the round table with Jeff Bridges, Kieran Culkin, Damson Idris, Michael Imperioli, and Evan Peters.

His tale prompted Kieran to say: “Wow, that’s a lot of trust.”

Pedro went on to play Din Djarin on The Mandalorian and Joel on The Last of Us after ‘Game of Thrones’. His character’s death came in episode eight – The Mountain and the Viper of season four of the show.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 2 days ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 3 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall