Official Biography of Miracle / Big Brother Naija Housemate

Forum 6 years ago

Official Biography of Miracle / Big Brother Naija Housemate

Miracle BBNaija

This is the official biography of Miracle BBnaija. Miracle is arguably Big Brother Naija’s most popular housemate. Meanwhile, check out his age, birth, career, education, marriage status and his full profile here.

Miracle’s full name is Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe. He is from Owerri, Imo State. Of course, Igbokwe is a young pilot, and lives in Lagos. Miracle also has a hip hop dance crew based in Lagos. Interestingly, he is a model under IMM.

Miracle was born on February 17, 1994 into a financially “average” family.. He was brought up in Lagos.

Miracle from childhood had always dreamt of being a pilot. He completed his Secondary education at Dee Unique International School, Lagos.

However, in 2013 he moved to the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria. Then he underwent further training at the International Aviation College.

Miracle who just graduated from the Aviation School comes into the House with his full certification as a qualified pilot.

Miracle seems to have the proverbial mida’s touch. Thus, he assumes a near perfect state in almost every endeavour. He is indeed one to watch out for in the industry. In fact, he has featured in a number of top fashion runways across the country. Notably he participated in the ECOWAS Fashion week. Also, he made top 5 at the Mr. Universe Nigeria 2014 pageantry.

He is presently signed on ISIS Model Management.

Miracle’s hobbies include travelling, dancing, camping and fashion.

Miracle was unveiled as a housemate on Sunday 28 January. He had claimed he is not in the game for the money. In spite of this, he hopes to entertain throughout his stay.

Meanwhile, Miracle has emerged one of the strongest candidates for the prize. He has survived a number of controversies, especially as regards his sexual relations with Nina.

His marriage allegations also raised some dust. This followed a series of pictures with a ring on his fourth finger. But in a swift move, his elder brother Samuel debunked the marriage allegations on his behalf. He claims the ring belongs to him, that Miracle only borrowed it.

Miracle and Nina have been involved in a romantic relationship since coming into the house. According to them, they knew themselves even before the show. They are even regarded as couples, as they have had sex multiple times.

See the answers he gave at the premiere below:

First, what irritates you most in other people:
  • People being fake, makes me not to trust them.
  • Also, what will you be bringing into the BB House: I want to bring confusion amongst the ladies.
  • Finally, what will you do with the prize money: I’ll use part of the money to further my pilot training and the rest to help my family.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Biography & Career Of Beliviah Ivy Hayne
Forum | 2 days ago

Biography & Career Of Beliviah Ivy Hayne

Biography & Career Of Hennessy Carolina
Forum | 3 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hennessy Carolina