Ayo Makun reintroduces himself as he reacts to his national honour award

Forum 10 months ago

Ayo Makun reintroduces himself as he reacts to his national honour award

Famous Nigerian stand up comedian, Ayodeji Makun, simply known as AY, has reintroduced himself as he reacts to his national honour awards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/86131adcdd34429a73db0f09a9eec612.jpg

Ayo Makun shared the news on his official Instagram page, expressing delight on waking up to the heartwarming news from his manager, who informed him about being listed amongst notable Nigerians to receive a national honour.

The comedian cum actor revealed that he was recently awarded the Most Outstanding Comedy Personality of A Decade, and he is delighted to be able to receive one of the highest honours a citizen can receive from his or her country.

Sharing the good news online, Ayo Makun reintroduced himself as “Dr Richard Ayodeji Makun (MFR).”

He wrote on Instagram, “Barely a week ago, I was awarded The Most Outstanding Comedy Personality of A Decade. Yesterday, I woke up to a message from my manager, informing me about being listed amongst notable Nigerians to receive a national honour. Just when I was taking it to be another award to join the ones on my shelf, I was told that National Honours are the highest honours or awards that a citizen can receive from his or her country for their contribution to national development.

The honours are as follows in descending order of importance:

ORDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC

Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR)

Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (CFR)

Officer of the Order of the Federal Republic (OFR)

Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR)

ORDER OF THE NIGER

Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON),

Commander of the Order of the Niger (CON)

Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON),

Member of the Order of the Niger (MON).

I am indeed happy to be listed amongst individuals adding value to the country in all spheres of human endeavour. Not everyone gets to enjoy that special grace that brings me nothing short of consistent favour against all odds.

At this point, permit me to reintroduce myself, I am Dr Richard Ayodeji Makun (MFR).”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 2 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 4 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 6 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 9 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail