“I was on the verge of tears” Mofe Duncan overwhelmed with love following 40th birthday celebration

Forum 10 months ago

“I was on the verge of tears” Mofe Duncan overwhelmed with love following 40th birthday celebration

Nollywood actor, Mofe Duncan has been left overwhelmed with the massive love he received on his 40th birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e2b601a5975903d0556b3ca0b9af3641.jpg

Taking to his Instagram page to pen an appreciation post, he expressed how excited he was when the priest referenced him during his homily in front of the entire congregation.

The amount of love he received on social media from friends and fans to his 91+-year-old father making a speech at his birthday dinner, to his family and friends who showed up for him brought him to the verge of tears.

Apologizing to those whose birthday messages haven’t been acknowledged by him, Mofe Duncan stated that he hasn’t been able to get through all the tags and mentions of IG.

“Yesterday was overwhelming, to say the least. From my priest referencing me during his homily in front of the entire congregation, to the outpour of love in my social media from friends and fans to my 91+ yr old father making a speech at my 40th dinner, to my family & my friends who showed up for my dinner….every aspect of yesterday brought me on the verge of tears and TRULY I want to say THANK YOU!

I have not been able to get through all the tags and mentions on IG. Please don’t be offended, you’re NOT less important than those acknowledged. I’d do my best to acknowledge every birthday wish out there on my behalf. (Might finish next year on my 41st birthday and then I’d do it all over again Lol).

Thank you, guys. I absolutely LOVE being MOFE DUNCAN and I have you guys to thank for it. God bless you individually and may the love shown to me be paid forward to you in your lives.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 13 hours ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post