Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC (Photos)

Forum 10 months ago

Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC (Photos)

A woman has died after hearing sad news about her son who just finished his one year NYSC.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1fd75a476582909481e6462c299a4355.jpeg

It was gathered that the young man identified as Christian Ugbede Abuka, died in an auto crash two days after he completed his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program in Kwara State.

He had collected his NYSC certificate on Thursday, May 25, 2023.

The accident was said to have occurred in Yagba West Local Government Area of Kogi State on Saturday, May 28.

His ailing mother, who was eagerly expecting him, slumped and died after receiving news of his death.

His brother, Joseph Abuka, confirmed the sad news on Facebook.

"It was a dark day in my family today. My younger brother Christian Ugbede Abuka was involved in a fatal accident on his way back from Kwara state for his NYSC documentation and he died. This resulted in his mother death. Nothing to say but to thank God." he wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 1 day ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 1 day ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies